Don't forget to sign up for the Pine Creek PTO online directory! Adding your family's contact information in the directory helps you stay connected with the families of your student(s) friends and classmates. You can opt in to the directory with a once-a-year $15 contribution to the PTO. This will allow you to add your own family's information, as well as access the information of other families who have signed up. Providing your information is completely voluntary, and only the information you choose to provide will be available. If you choose NOT to participate, ONLY your student's name will appear in the directory as part of their class roster.
We are excited to announce that we will be using Membership Toolkit for our Student Directory starting with the 2019-2020 school year. This is a change from previous years when we used MySchoolAnywhere for directory access. You will need to create a new account with Membership Toolkit even if you already had a directory account with MySchoolAnywhere.
Any information tied to your MySchoolAnywhere account will be tied to your new Membership Toolkit account as long as you create your account using the same email address you used for your MySchoolAnywhere account.
You may create your account and get started with Membership Toolkit at any time. The 2018-2019 directory is still available for viewing on MySchoolAnywhere until August 1, 2019. After that, you will need to use Membership Toolkit to access the directory.
Here's what you need to do:
· Go to https://pinecreekpto.membershiptoolkit.com/home.
· Click on the Register/Login button.
· Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
· Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
· Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process using the steps below.:
1. Complete or Confirm/Update the Parent/Family and Student Information.
2. Complete or Confirm/Update the Directory/Publish Preferences.
3. For access to the directory, you must purchase a PTO Membership for the 2019-2020 school year. If you have not already done so, please follow the link on the site to purchase your membership online.
o **PLEASE NOTE**: If you have already purchased a 2019-2020 Membership via MySchoolBucks, MySchoolAnywhere, or in person, and you still do not have access to the directory, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get set up.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.